The phrase “Education is the key to success” is one of the most overused motivational quote. The quote is very accurate; life would be harder for an uneducated person, they are easily deceived and controlled by the well-educated, and usually think that money is the answer to everything. This is why parents work as hard as they can to afford putting their children in to schools that can provide quality education. With all the efforts that people do to earn for schooling, it is just fair that the school provide them with quality education, as well as a comfortable and safe environment.
It is a big relief for the family of the student knowing that the school they are going to is safe. However, how can people know that the school is really safe? Is it by simply seeing high fences at the school? Here is a short list to observe and remember when looking around at a school of interest:
- Presence of security and maintenance personnel – upon entering and wandering around the campus, it would be good to observe if the security and maintenance personnel are quite dynamic. Knowing that these people are attentive is a sign that the school is well maintained and guarded.
- Well maintained facilities and utilities – the slight malfunction of utilities in the school can be really dangerous to a person’s safety. Making sure that the facilities and utilities are at a mint condition is also a must.
- Employees are screened by background check companies – the school is just a building, it won’t be productive without its employees, especially teachers. They should be able to deliver safe and quality education, an institution must make sure that their teachers are equipped with exceptional teaching skill and also screened by background check companies.
Background Check Companies
What are background check companies? Background check companies provide broad screening solutions to clients. These companies do the background checking of a certain person for the client; they search online databases and visit courthouses to verify or look for criminal records. Here are some specific types of screening done by background check companies presented by businessnewsdaily.com:
- Misdemeanor and felony criminal records searches at the county, state and national levels
- Sex-offender status searches
- Social Security number traces and validations
- Employment verifications
- Education verifications
- Professional license verifications
- Reference checks
- Credit report checks
- Civil records checks
- Motor vehicle records checks
- Military records verifications
- Workers’ compensation history searches
- Health care sanction checks
Looking for a reliable background check company? Feel free to visit www.intelifi.com/services for more information.