There are several ways that background check companies apply to search for people or records that were requested by their clients. Long gone are the days when email folders and file organizers could be viewed as viable systems for seeking and screening candidates.
Innovation has for all time changed the way individuals apply for occupations and the way employers hire. Having a dedicated Applicant Tracking System is more essential than ever to guarantee that resumes won’t become mixed up in the shuffle and applicants won’t get lost.
Applicant Tracking System permits recruiters to bring together, store and track candidate profiles, employments and workflows in one area, permitting recruiters to effectively distinguish qualified candidates while dispensing paper processes, automating communications and overseeing workflows. Here are the benefits of Applicant Tracking System by background check companies.
- Attract and involve – Job seekers and potential candidates are headed to your Applicant Tracking System through a wide range of channels. Ensure that you’re expanding every channel to draw in the best ability.
- Social job distribution – Endorse open positions and your service brand through numerous social networks.
- Career site – Highlight your extraordinary company culture with worker testimonials, advantages, and the most recent company news and achievements.
- Employee referrals – Recruiters report that referrals make the best hires. Make it simple for current workers to impart your company’s open positions to their friends, previous associates and relatives.
- Candidates can apply through completely branded, mobile responsive career portals with Applicant Tracking System.
Applicant Tracking System gives an end to-end recruiting experience and naturally obliges the proper viewing experience whether the candidate is on a desktop, cell phone or tablet. Additionally, applicants either connect with one of their social accounts or upload their resume or other files from their device, Google Drive or Dropbox account.
Applicant Tracking System from background check companies like Intelifi seamlessly coordinates with numerous screening and evaluation providers, giving recruiters with continuous screening information from within the Intelifi applicant tracking system. Effortlessly capture test results and permit recruiters to think about applicants next to each other. Intelifi applicant tracking system can support the whole interview process from booking to report and data sharing, to collaborative note and feedback gathering.